P500 520 tailgate removal?

G

GPS

Apr 10, 2021
Alabama
Ownership

1. 520
Need to do some herbicide spraying and lime spreading, like I've done numerous times previously with other UTVs. Based on my equipment's design I'd prefer to spray and spread with the 520 tailgate removed, or at least with it hanging free/loose (at a 90 degree down angle rather than up in normal 'closed' position). However, I don't see how to either remove the tailgate or to free it.

Any guidance or suggestions appreciated.

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not finding much for the 520, but did find 2 threads for the 1000.
Might give you some ideas.
and
Have a good day

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Lookup on <> youtube <> How to install P520 Honda Rear Bumper ( Requires Tailgate Removal ).
Not a Quick <> OFF / ON <> Project.
Need 520 tailgate removal

Any guidance or suggestions appreciated.

Reactions: Buggyman
G

GPS

Apr 10, 2021
Alabama
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks both of you for the feedback. Evidently not a quick process, which at least is good news in that I didn't miss something obvious (which I most definitely can do).

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!