P500 520 TORQ LOCKER

RLindqu2

RLindqu2

Jan 21, 2021
Waitsburg WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Just wondering, is the front end case the same on the 500 as the 520. And would therefore be able to install a TORQ LOCKER (while it's clean) waiting for the snow to go... My parts list is growing...I Know Pictures provide the proof

While this is fun, It's not Cheap, But if it was cheap, might not be fun...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Humm...
Part # 41400-HL5-E60
I show this fits both 500 and 520.
I would assume the insides are the same.

The inside chunk. # 42420-HL1-A00
It is the same.
And surprisingly is shared with 700's too.

So I'd say 98.314159% sure it will.

RLindqu2

RLindqu2

Jan 21, 2021
Waitsburg WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
This ^^^^^

It's not required but you can thank us later, I drove the Donkey around for a year with the TL before I put power steering on, should've done it at the same time.
Just ordered the TL and no I haven't installed the Power steering unit Yet... Now I am looking at tires, wheels, winch....Piggy Bank is almost broken...

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Stick with our advice and you're piggy bank will be empty, broken and ground up into little pieces....... you're welcome :cool:

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Do you already have power steering? If not your about to spend some more.
Haha! My wife took a ride in the P520 yesterday and was whining about the stiff steering. I told her that they make an EPS unit for the Pioneers and she was all in! its only money, right...

Now I need to starting reading old threads about the different units sold and figure out which one is the best.

Rob

• Haha
Reactions: CID and trigger
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Haha! My wife took a ride in the P520 yesterday and was whining about the stiff steering. I told her that they make an EPS unit for the Pioneers and she was all in! its only money, right...

Now I need to starting reading old threads about the different units sold and figure out which one is the best.

Rob
They're all essentially the same exact unit, just with different stickers slapped on them. Buy the cheapest.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
crewcabrob
Remind the wife Xmas is coming & if she buys EPS you will install.
FYI:: Although with EPS it might become Her P520.

Rob

Had SUPER ATV EPS in 2014 P700-4 ( when traded Dealer wanted everything Not Honda Removed ) purchased mounting hardware & shafts from SUPER-ATV to install EPS unit in the 2018 P500 (- 7- years old still in the P500 & working great ).

Be sure to ask for Forum Discount where ever you buy.

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Rob, those front 3.0s are probably great for traction which equals resistance. I'd parlay it into the locker for Christmas because the PS has has been moved to 'necessity' it sounds like......

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Rob, those front 3.0s are probably great for traction which equals resistance. I'd parlay it into the locker for Christmas because the PS has has been moved to 'necessity' it sounds like......
I like the way you think!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!