700 2 skide plate cleaning

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
this is how I get the mud out of the skid plates. we call this the Sippy hole. its a lot deeper on a four wheeler.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That looks like a lot of fun. You'd think all that water would wash out the mud. It didn't look too muddy.

I also have a full UHMW skid plate and it's hard to clean out. I just keep the mud there for low center of gravity weight.

H

hydrantman

Looks like fun (spifyd), just installed new skid plate last week send you some pics, currently painting the door and bed when done send pics of all. Looks like you wash out the floor board also.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
hydrantman. I have a install in Memphis the week after memorial day week. hope to see them in person.

H

hydrantman

Call when in town let us know come by for dinner, and stay!!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
spifyd where were the videos shot, every time I get mine cleaned, it seems like it always gets dirty on the way home...

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
I'll have the girls make all the plans but I have to be in Memphis on the 8th wouldnt mind going riding the following weekend.

the video was in the forest are behind the house unfortunately the mud is gone but the whole underneath is full of weeds

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!