P700 700-4 fender flare question

B

blandis11

Jul 7, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Have a 2021 700-4 deluxe coming in end of July with my name on it hopefully. Looking to do a bed mat and figured i would get a 6 ft truck bed mat and cut it to size. As I will have left overs was wondering if anyone had done front fender like the mud busters using thick rubber material and using some body molding push rivets or small bolts to mount and made their own fender flares. Thanks

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not much help here except that a bunch of folks use mat from tractor supply cut down to make bed mats.

But...welcome to the forums from the far western and southernmost tip of IN. Good luck with your new ride!

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from Illinois. I use garden edge .

Reactions: Backwoods
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Upstate N.Y: to the ragtag group of Honda pioneer 700 owners & riders
Made Fender Flair's : from Over the Rail truck Bedliner - ( took off when traded ) had on P700-4.
SAME Flair's Now on P500 in the picture.

Floor protectors & inner fender ( tailgate liner )
Front Fender Flairs ( boxliner )
REAR Fender Flairs & inner liner on P700 - to keep mud & water spray off rear passengers (boxliner )
ALL held on with PUSH PINS & SELF TAPPING SS SCREWS

RED was the 1st color all other colors followed & Honda hops they Honda hopes they sell.

Piece Curved boxliner on front bumper bash plate : reduce" WALL OF WATER" when water is hit too fast held on with SS 1/4 BOLTS

20200725 123146

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!