BOX1

P700 700-4 ride

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Took 700-4 and daughters 09 big red out to Snowshoe rails to trails in central pa what a wonderful morning great ride in the 40s this morning only saw one critter and it wanted
MVC 006S
MVC 007S
MVC 008S
MVC 010S
MVC 011S
MVC 012S
MVC 013S
MVC 014S
MVC 015S
MVC 016S
MVC 017S
MVC 018S
to be real close it was a grouse and let me get about 6 ins away from it heres some pics old rail road bridge you used to be able to cross but now closed for liability reasons love the Hondas no complaints

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Cool pics, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow nice pics.Can I ask what trail system is that.I don't know that area you are riding.Im from western Pa is why Im asking.

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Wow nice pics.Can I ask what trail system is that.I don't know that area you are riding.Im from western Pa is why Im asking.
This trail is near Snowshoe pa. located near rt 80 its east of Clearfield and Phillipsburg to ride the trail you have to have dcnr plate and belong to snowshoe rails to trails to do this you have to show at least liability ins and pay small fee to join for the year I think the fee is 15 dollars you can get membership at local gas stations and restaurants there or atv dealerships near there hope this helps the trail also joins the bloody skillet trail also look them up on google

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!