Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Check this out.
Seem Australia has some accessories not yet available here in the USA for the Honda Pioneer. As shown, BISON has produced a Bull Bar with Side Rail Kit for the Pioneer. Currently it is only available to be shipped within Australia but could make its way to the USA any time.
Price is listed a $995 AU which works out to about $820 US.

Check it out at this link: http://www.aussiepowersports.com.au/atv ... e-rail-kit

Miller Utility ATV & UTV Bullbar and Side Rail Kits are the way of the future. Whether you're trail riding around the bush and want to protect your plastics, or mustering a herd of cattle and need to get physical these bars are for you. Made from light weight steel tubing, these bars are CNC machine bent to ensure the best quality fit and easy installation. They will fit in perfectly with the look of your bike as they are powder coated to look just like a genuine part. There is no doubt that the Miller Utility Bullbar and Side Rail Kits are the best on the market today.

The Hunter Series Bullbars have been reinforced with steel mesh, steel plate winch guard, A Arm side protectors with steel mesh, and larger steel frame for more protection. If you are after the ultimate line of protection for your ATV then these are the Bullbars for you.

Also includes a 4" Dual Row LED Light Bar!!!!!!

Please note Side Rails cannot be purchased on their own they must be bought as a kit.

Attachments

• PIIONEER 1.jpg
    PIIONEER 1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 669
  • PIONEER 2.jpg
    PIONEER 2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 626
  • PIONEER 3.jpg
    PIONEER 3.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 671
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks A LOT like the Buffalo Bumper, even looks like it mounts OVER the factory Bumper.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep, its the same company.
Not sure why they have it in AU and not the US.
but..
As discussed before, I'm not a fan of the "over bumper" bumper.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't understand why they can't make it to replace the factory bumper???????

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!