P700 $795 AS NEW Fox Shock Set with Reservoir used one ride. Pioneer 700!

H

Hkx3

May 3, 2017
Batavia, OH
Ownership

1. 700-2
I appreciate all the texts and emails, but guys I'm not taking 500,550,600,650,675,685,695,or 725.

I feel like my inbox is a auction house.

The shocks are priced very very fair.

Let's just call the price shipped, and firm. That should make this easier for folks.

I priced these to move.

Thanks

Reactions: SFC and eastenn
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I appreciate all the texts and emails, but guys I'm not taking 500,550,600,650,675,685,695,or 725.

I feel like my inbox is a auction house.

The shocks are priced very very fair.

Let's just call the price shipped, and firm. That should make this easier for folks.

I priced these to move.

Thanks
Not saying you do but if you'd like a feeler gauge I bought the same ones used off here for $700 shipped. The gentlemen did have them for sale for several months before I snagged them.

Reactions: JTW and swsebek
H

Hkx3

May 3, 2017
Batavia, OH
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not saying you do but if you'd like a feeler gauge I bought the same ones used off here for $700 shipped. The gentlemen did have them for sale for several months before I snagged them.

Sounds like you got a great deal.

Who else wants one

Reactions: LandPioneer
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
He must have a weird sense of humor,Cause I would have kept them on.Especially if I was keeping the machine.

Reactions: JTW
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
From that pic can anyone tell if those are QS3 or the 1.5 podiums?
They look like the QS3s

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
They are 1.5 podiums. I bought them supposed to pick them up Tuesday.
Man.... You will love them. Definitely one of the best things I've done for my rig.

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Man.... You will love them. Definitely one of the best things I've done for my rig.
I hope so. I have a trucking company and run trucks through that area so going to have a driver pick them up for me Tuesday. Will have them on in time for weekend test next weekend.

Reactions: eastenn
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
They are 1.5 podiums. I bought them supposed to pick them up Tuesday.
Man you are getting yours before me.I put the lift on and Been waiting on these shocks.If they don't have them here this week I'm demanding they reimburse me and it's ELKAS cause for some reason I'm not aloud to have the FOX.

Reactions: eastenn
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hope so. I have a trucking company and run trucks through that area so going to have a driver pick them up for me Tuesday. Will have them on in time for weekend test next weekend.
No more bottoming out! It really is like driving a different machine down the trail. Make sure you do an alignment after installation. My front tires wore unevenly until I fixed the alignment. Luckily I caught it before it got bad.

Reactions: SFC
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Man you are getting yours before me.I put the lift on and Been waiting on these shocks.If they don't have them here this week I'm demanding they reimburse me and it's ELKAS cause for some reason I'm not aloud to have the FOX.
Did you use a credit or debit card? If so, cancel the order through them. They'll chase after the company for reimbursement.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did you use a credit or debit card? If so, cancel the order through them. They'll chase after the company for reimbursement.
I know and I will be waiting a month for reimbursement.that 1100 bucks probably needed to be spent elsewhere. Instead I bought shocks.The company said they sent them out and have been texting me back. And they will resend if nothing by sat.So I'm giving it a shot. And I just filed an EBAY report on them. I'm just frustrated and my wife isn't helping:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Elkhunter and JTW
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also UPS says it's lost now.I have learned the cheapest price bit me again.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!