A big THANK YOU for the "how to" threads.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I just want to thank all you guys for taking the time to make "how to" threads!!:) They are so thourough and informative!! For me they are invaluable !!

Of course all of your "how to" info is fantastic, whether it has a thread of its own or is slipped into a thread!

Most importantly the willingness and readiness of you all to just jump right in with a helping hand is just awesome! You guys are the best and you are very appreciated! :)

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I too agree with that. Every time I change anything or have maintained anything on The Pioneer. I use all the how to's here. Yes MrFlynn the other Day I changed the diff fluid with you. Also thankyou guys for the info on 1000s I know more then a salesman at the dealership.
Thank you and much appreciations

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I too agree with that. Every time I change anything or have maintained anything on The Pioneer. I use all the how to's here. Yes MrFlynn the other Day I changed the diff fluid with you. Also thankyou guys for the info on 1000s I know more then a salesman at the dealership.
Thank you and much appreciations
Sometimes it's not hard to know more then the salesmen especially with a couple weeks on this forum. They're usually too busy counting all their coin on Polaris to bother learning anything about Honda.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just want to thank all you guys for taking the time to make "how to" threads!!:) They are so thourough and informative!! For me they are invaluable !!

Of course all of your "how to" info is fantastic, whether it has a thread of its own or is slipped into a thread!

Most importantly the willingness and readiness of you all to just jump right in with a helping hand is just awesome! You guys are the best and you are very appreciated! :)
I've got agree. I've had plenty of help with adjustments from the group. I just adjusted my cables for my shifter and referred to a couple of threads that showed the right way to perform it....