P1000 Abernathys

S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Has anyone dealt with Abernathys lately? I've only spoken with one salesman but can't get a call back now. Maybe customer service not needed in this market.

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Has anyone dealt with Abernathys lately? I've only spoken with one salesman but can't get a call back now. Maybe customer service not needed in this market.
Unless something changed recently, Honda, Polaris, & Harley Davidson all pulled his dealership franchise at the end of June 2020.

Screenshot 20200908 173401 Chrome
Screenshot 20200908 173336 Chrome

• Wow
Reactions: TripleB and Biteme
S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Well Duh! Don't I feel stupid. Thanks Guys, do you know any reputable dealers in TN?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well Duh! Don't I feel stupid. Thanks Guys, do you know any reputable dealers in TN?
Might try the two big dealers in Chattanooga. Honda of Chattanooga and Southern Powersports. Probably get a better price from Southern Powersports.

Honda of Knoxville is where I have been going recently, not the lowest prices but have had great experience with service department on recall and warranty repairs.

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have a Abernathy here in Birmingham. Went in there one time based on a adverstiment. They were playing the bait and switch game then said no fee but started adding on shipping fees exe, so i walked out and never went back. i dont like deal with dealers that play games.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335
S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Thanks guys. Yes they are open at least they have someone answering the phone.

C

Capn1

Apr 28, 2020
SEMO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They told me two weeks ago they were a Honda dealer and I'm on the waiting list for a pioneer, actually said they got some in last week. I guess we'll see if anything comes of it but I don't know why they would lie about it. I've talked to the same guy four or five times now, pestering him every so often and he's always been nice.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Might try the honda dealership in Crossville tn, Tommys motorsports.

S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Just heard from an Abernathy employee that current owners will be retiring on the 16th, new owners open about 2 weeks after.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!