Accessory switch

R

rellison110

Nov 16, 2013
Does the big red have a accessory switch panel and if so does anyone know if the switches are the same size used on the pioneer?

R

rellison110

Nov 16, 2013
So, I ave been able to answer my own question and I hope that this will help anyone else that is using Honda,s accessory switch panel. The switches are made by Carling Technologies. V series, Contura ll and are available from OTRATTW. They have illuminated ones in different colors for lights, winch, rear lights, etc.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's good to know.
When I get my P4, I will not be ordering the Honda switch kit. I will be making my own like other members here have. They use the switches from OTRATTW also. OTRATTW has a lot of different styles and colors.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!