Acorns!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

You guys are pretty resourceful... we moved to northern MI a few years ago and we have thousands and thousands of acorns in our yard. What have you found to pick them up easily?

Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
Deer, hogs and squirles, there are more, even 2 of my 3 dogs eat them

D

Deleted member 3748

Deer, hogs and squirles, there are more, even 2 of my 3 dogs eat them
The squirrels are the main cause. WHen the cats are outside the squirrels throw them down from the trees. I'm pretty sure they're trying to hit the cats because they get pretty close and they stop if the cats go inside the house.

D

Deleted member 3748

Cooked correctly squirles can be quite tasty
Yeah, the little &$%^@%#s! They stash them in the engine compartment of my F150 too. ANy time I'm under the hood I come out with a bucket full.

D

Deleted member 3748

The hardware store has some kind of rolling gadget that picks up nuts or spent brass. If I can mount it to my P500 I'll post a full write-up and video. :D

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!