P1000 Aftermarket windshield wiper motor?

quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got the full factory glass windshield and have a hard time paying for the Honda wiper kit $$$$ but curious if someone found a aftermarket wiper motor that works in the hole in the windshield? I know that in the marine application There’s some with 180 deg sweep

Reactions: BWAF
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a manual wiper, much cheaper and less weight up high. Because of both those reasons I’ll reach up and hit the wiper my self.
Not this exact one but something very similar
Xislet UTV Hand Operated Windshield Wiper for Polaris Ranger RZR Can Am Kawasaki Honda Pioneer Golf Cart Manual Windshield Wiper Blades Assembly Windshield Kit Instruction Included https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C1BZTVJ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got the full factory glass windshield and have a hard time paying for the Honda wiper kit $$$$ but curious if someone found a aftermarket wiper motor that works in the hole in the windshield? I know that in the marine application There’s some with
I got the full factory glass windshield and have a hard time paying for the Honda wiper kit $$$$ but curious if someone found a aftermarket wiper motor that works in the hole in the windshield? I know that in the marine application There’s some with 180 deg sweep
I got one on amazon $50. I put it on the hard plastic windshield, works good
IMG 20180602 185059

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't know ifyou can make work. It requires two holes you might be able to mount it in the metal frame above the glass. Don't know how the glass windshield is made. Hope this helps

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!