P700 Amazing

T

Tmoose23

Dec 25, 2015
Ok, it's been killing me not being able to take my SxS out due to weather conditions. We've got 11 inches of rain in January ( most of it in 3days.) and now it's right around 33 degrees. Today however I just couldn't take it anymore. I loaded the wife up with coveralls and a blanket and we went out to one of the local trails.
I've been a 4wheeler guy, as some of you already know. My Pioneer took me places today that I DEFINITELY wouldn't have gone on a 4wheeler.
I'm amazed by the ability of this thing!! Big washouts?? No problem. Big rocks?? Childs play. Trees down?? I'll move them.
Simply amazing. Can't wait to get the winch put on and play in the mud!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are pretty amazing machines! Where are you from and welcome aboard

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Tmoose23 Welcome and glad to hear your loving the P700 and what it can do for you. Please feel free to share pictures of your machine and adventures on the trail. We all like to see and hear bout good times off road.

Reactions: Tmoose23
T

Tmoose23

Dec 25, 2015
They are pretty amazing machines! Where are you from and welcome aboard
Northwest Arkansas. We went out today to a place called Devils Den. It has some fantastic views out there. We also ride around in another place called White Rock. They host a big enduro race in the spring. I'll post some pictures when I figure out how to.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Careful with frozen mud holes they will take the "Fun and Aww factor out".When the 700 gets stuck.Your stuck good"

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmoose23 and allgm1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!