jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Something new I plan on doing for 2018 is a monthly newsletter that will be sent to your email. I'm not sure at this point what all it will have but I'm thinking of having things like channel updates, details on future projects and reviews/installs, my thoughts on current news related to the ATV/UTV industry, stuff like that. I also plan on letting those who get the newsletter have some control over various things I do via polls I send out. The first newsletter will be sent out mid to end of January so make sure to sign up for it below if you want more from Appalachian Mountain Riders!

Get the newsletter here!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!