Anyone in utah

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
I was at the NPS store in salt lake and seen they have a folding hard coat Polly windshield for the Pioneer 700. Didn't catch the price on it but it looked all complete. So if your in the market go take a look. If you need specifics as to where its at I can let you know. Just pm me.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Utah here. Surprised they didn't put it on the bay. That's what they have been doing with all there good stuff. Use to love that place until they realized the online deal.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
There was lots of good stuff. I also got an entire cab set up for my dads 610 Kawasaki mule. Paid 116 for that.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They used to have an online auction store here out of Twin Falls Idaho. We picked up a lot of good stuff for pennies on the $100 dollar. They would bring a couple of truck loads up here a week and you could go look at it before you bid. I'm a machinist by trade and I picked up a Uhaul moving box full of tool bits for my lathe and mill for $50. I grabbed a handful of stuff out of it and showed my wife and she wasn't too impressed until I told her there was over $1000 just in my hand. Pretty good buys if you knew what you were looking at. This is where I got the push tube for my snow plow setup for $5 and a guy I ride with got a factory windshield for his Teryx for $25.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this a regional thing? What is an nps store?
As far as I know they are a regional store out of Salt Lake, but they do have an ebay and amazon store also. They are a company that buys lost or damaged lots from different companies. Many of there items are new, but might be missing an item or two. And some are used. When they had the auction close to us, it was just half the fun seeing what they had. They had everything from out dated food, to car, truck and tractor parts. One day they had a huge boxed pallet full of the purple crown royal bags. You just never knew, and every week they would have a 1000 or more lots to bid on. Sure made my wife mad when we had to make a quick trip down to get a $5 auction item that I won, that didn't know what it was for but it looked cool.

The NPS Store - Home

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
I guess I'll have to go back and check it out. The auction thing was cool. I still have a bunch of stuff that I just can't part with, that i paid 2-5 bucks a pallet for. lol Do they still do the pallet autions out at the warehouse /

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!