P500 Anyone use these wheel spacers

Yellowbeast

Yellowbeast

May 29, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 500
AAD2A325 2F94 43A0 9C56 ABCF4498B9CF
Just found these they are cheaper then super atvs. Just wondering if anybody tried these not sure of the quality.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hard to tell in pic but one of the things I found with the cheaper ones is that the lug recesses weren't tapered. Based on the pic of the nuts attached, they're flat.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Based on the description those are for ATV's will not have the proper size studs in them, too small. I believe mine were Super ATV for the Honda Big Red/P500 and i have had no issues with them.

Reactions: Eltobgi and Wallace
AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
There are some parts that I generally look for the highest quality. Spacers fall in to that category. The highest quality parts often aren't the cheapest. The cost of a failure is too high.
My two cents.

Yellowbeast

Yellowbeast

May 29, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 500
There are some parts that I generally look for the highest quality. Spacers fall in to that category. The highest quality parts often aren't the cheapest. The cost of a failure is too high.
My two cents.

I agree with u there just didn’t know if it was one of those diamond in the rough things lol. I’ll probably just get the super atv spacers. How big of a difference in stablity did u find after installing the spacers? Thanks again

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I agree with u there just didn’t know if it was one of those diamond in the rough things lol. I’ll probably just get the super atv spacers. How big of a difference in stablity did u find after installing the spacers? Thanks again
I put on 1" spacers and 26" Roctanes on the stock rims. I keep the tires at 8-10 psi. I don't like a tippy machine and the additional two inches made a slight but noticeable difference. The setup feels more solid than stock. I haven't felt near as many near-tip sensations. I'm sure it'll flop over but at least now I have an added margin.

Reactions: Chooglin
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I have 1.5" spacers on aftermarket 5/2 wheels at 55" wide now, made a huge difference in stability.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!