Apologies for any lack of reply/input

H

HondaTech

If you've messaged me recently or asked for my input in a thread and i havent replied, I apologize. The last few weeks at work have been a mess. Im currently in the middle of #2 of 5 trike build, along with juggling 2 complete disasters of bikes, over 50 lawn mowers and normal work flow.

Im trying to visit more often and offer input where asked and advice on subjects i can help with.

20210223 182933

Snapchat 1640883890

3 Trikes Deep

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If you've messaged me recently or asked for my input in a thread and i havent replied, I apologize. The last few weeks at work have been a mess. Im currently in the middle of #2 of 5 trike build, along with juggling 2 complete disasters of bikes, over 50 lawn mowers and normal work flow.

Im trying to visit more often and offer input where asked and advice on subjects i can help with.

View attachment 260186
View attachment 260187

3 Trikes Deep
Is the Red/blue flashing light bike a police bike or some bike to be confiscated by the police?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No apologies needed Sir. You do an awesome job helping out fellow riders. Its always nice to have someone as knowledgeable as part of the family 👍

Thanks for everything

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No apologies needed Sir. You do an awesome job helping out fellow riders. Its always nice to have someone as knowledgeable as part of the family 👍

Thanks for everything
Totally agree.
We appreciate what insight you offer and glad you are a part of this community.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Replying to reply to your plying. Appreciated we are to your continuances here forthwith and forever occasionally more....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!