P500 Auxillary lighting

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Ok guys, I have a question. I am having a fit with my auxiliary lights. Mounted them, ran wires, and plugged them in direct to my Honda OEM harness. They worked perfectly. Unplugged them, and ran them through my SVT switch panel (as per their diagram/instructions), and can't get anything. I ran 12ga wire, used crimp-on butt, spade, and bullet connectors, and checked every connection. Has anyone used these switches (5 prong) on their rides? Am I missing something? I've done quite a bit of automotive electrical work in years past, but I may be ignorant of something with this type of switch.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OEM is switched negative "I think".

Need more info on the "SVT" panel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!