P1000 Axia alloys

amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been involved in a complicated build on a 2020 1K-5. Going to great lengths to make things look neat cean professional. Several problematic areas such as rear mounted lights on roll cage and so on. Honda aint exactly the most aftermarket accessory friendly platform on the market. Lots if accessories do not fit as advertized without some mods fabication and mechanical know how of which i have zero.The Honda factory hard top in partiuclar make mounting lights and other items a total PITA with the overhang in both front and rear. The folks at Axia alloys have been extremely nice helpful and honest in helping me in this area . Pricing is mid pack. Quality is off the chart . Their roll bar clamps and soacers work as stated and look like atuff frim a custom automotive race shop. They dont try to bS you about applications that they are not sure about just to make a sale. They dont lie about deliveries. Backordered items show up when promised. Class act 5 stars. Inhighly reccomend this company and their products. Not so much with some of the other vendors which I will address under another thread

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been involved in a complicated build on a 2020 1K-5. Going to great lengths to make things look neat cean professional. Several problematic areas such as rear mounted lights on roll cage and so on. Honda aint exactly the most aftermarket accessory friendly platform on the market. Lots if accessories do not fit as advertized without some mods fabication and mechanical know how of which i have zero.The Honda factory hard top in partiuclar make mounting lights and other items a total PITA with the overhang in both front and rear. The folks at Axia alloys have been extremely nice helpful and honest in helping me in this area . Pricing is mid pack. Quality is off the chart . Their roll bar clamps and soacers work as stated and look like atuff frim a custom automotive race shop. They dont try to bS you about applications that they are not sure about just to make a sale. They dont lie about deliveries. Backordered items show up when promised. Class act 5 stars. Inhighly reccomend this company and their products. Not so much with some of the other vendors which I will address under another thread

I’ve got their mirrors and some of their mounting clamps and love the quality. Prices may seem high compared to the plastic Chinese made stuff, but when you factor in quality and that everything is American made, the prices are down right reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JenElio
H

HondaTech

Universal= They universally don't fit anything right.

This is why I refuse to hang universal accessories, no one wants to pay to have it done right and half the time you have to compromise and its still looks like s***.

Reactions: Hawk53 and JenElio
R

rickoshea

This is why I refuse to hang universal accessories, no one wants to pay to have it done right and half the time you have to compromise and its still looks like s***.
agreed. all my accessories are oem honda except my rifle clamps. and my rzr seats but that doesn't count,right??

Reactions: Isaiah
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Have you had issues with the Axia products? Might be worth giving them a try. I can guarantee I will never have to replace mine, all aluminum and American made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!