drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Even my Wife has good taste in beers! You coors drinkers should go hide. Monkey town brewing

C3037c5fc6c586049ea4a6bcc3c98f69

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Even my Wife has good taste in beers! You coors drinkers should go hide. Monkey town brewing

View attachment 30291

I drank a half rack of IPA on New Years just for you but you were already passed out. I really hated the first couple and the rest weren't much better and afterwards I found some white dog s*** to wash the flavor away followed by a half rack of my flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I drank a half rack of IPA on New Years just for you but you were already passed out. I really hated the first couple and the rest weren't much better and afterwards I found some white dog s*** to wash the flavor away followed by a half rack of my flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! In my experience if I can get past the first two of any beer, I can keep drinking it :D

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a good buzz back in my teenage yrs and ran out of the beast and someone spotted me a few nattys. I said to myself wow that's some good cheap beer.... bought a case and that first one didn't go over brushed teeth well at all

Reactions: JTW
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went through a run in my 20's working up north and trying different beers and I liked a few but hated most. When I started drinking seems like their was only a few brands on the shelf here

Reactions: drfubar
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 30291

I think i finally agree with something that comes out of your mouth! First time for everything right?C3177dc1b23b173eafa6048855aa5b55

advertisement
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 30291

Hell no. I don't like beer that's darker than my sweet tea.
I have drank them all. I keep coming back to Coor's Light for refreshment.
I do like Yuengling with a meal.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hell no. I don't like beer that's darker than my sweet tea.
I have drank them all. I keep coming back to Coor's Light for refreshment.
I do like Yuengling with a meal.
Ok, that's another thing... tea is made to be drank without sugar!. . You probably put sugar in your coffee too.:p

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ok, that's another thing... tea is made to be drank without sugar!. . You probably put sugar in your coffee too.:p
Good Grief :eek: didn't you life in Georgia? Sweet tea is the state drink. It should be a federal law if an establishment sells tea ,they have to offer sweet tea!;)

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sweet tea! Black coffee! Cold beer!:p

THAT! would per the perfect signature line.

Until recently, if the waitress asked you what you'd like to drink, you would reply "tea". There was no question that it would be sweet. After all, who would drink unsweetened tea? That's as unheard of as drinking it HOT.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!