Benefit ride

C

coleman4868

This will probably be a good ride, and for a good cause too.

D0CF9CC4 4816 416E 9926 CE3E83C246E3

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I grew up in pike county Ky, I have a lot of friends and relatives that were affected by the floods. And they’re saying more floods may be possible this weekend too.
I live on a hill so my driveway took the hit. I was lucky compared to most. The pioneer help a lot putting the driveway back together.

C

coleman4868

Between Elkhorn city and Jenkins. Elkhorn creek was pretty bad. A lot of bridges gone and homes flooded. No power here for 4 days and no water for 6. Going to take awhile to clean up after this one.
I should know you then. I was raised on lower Pompey. Went to Millard high school.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve hauled coal all over pike and surrounding counties.
My dad drove a truck through most of the 80s and 90s. Your high school and mine were consolidated into East Ridge high school.
The greatest damage from the flood in pike county was in Virgie, dorton , Robinson creek Shelby gap and Elkhorn creek. In Letcher county Jenkins and Fleming-neon got hit hard.
I’m wondering what the flood did to the new trail system they are working on in the area. They took an area that was a good riding and hunting area and made it into something you could drive a 2wd Camry through. I don’t understand it but I’ve never done the park thing so I don’t know what there supposed to look like.

C

coleman4868

My dad drove a truck through most of the 80s and 90s. Your high school and mine were consolidated into East Ridge high school.
The greatest damage from the flood in pike county was in Virgie, dorton , Robinson creek Shelby gap and Elkhorn creek. In Letcher county Jenkins and Fleming-neon got hit hard.
I’m wondering what the flood did to the new trail system they are working on in the area. They took an area that was a good riding and hunting area and made it into something you could drive a 2wd Camry through. I don’t understand it but I’ve never done the park thing so I don’t know what there supposed to look like.
I knew that about the high school. I’ve only been in Tn for 8 years.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!