drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Talked with @BIGRACK today at lowe's and he was telling me about a riding area near Grandview, TN. When he was telling me about it I realized I'd ridden there a few years ago with some old riding buddies. I'm going to make contact with them and see if they want to ride in there again so I can become more familiar... more to come.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whereabouts is Grandview located? Never heard of it. Keep us posted on what you find out.

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Used to rider there when I had 4wheelers. It was fun. Can't remember a lot about it. I know we went there 2-3 times one year

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Didn't like Blackmountain at all.

Reactions: hambone
advertisement
hambone

hambone

Mar 14, 2015
Southeast Indiana
Why? My dad said the same.. but I missed that trip.
It was very rocky, not that that was an issue, but we camped at Putney. There is a pretty big hill to get into the trail system.
Then there are really wide trails that are very dusty. It was kind of rutted up.
Where i go in SE KY we ride on mountain trails and I like it a lot. Just not the same I guess.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
J

JTW

It was very rocky, not that that was an issue, but we camped at Putney. There is a pretty big hill to get into the trail system.
Then there are really wide trails that are very dusty. It was kind of rutted up.
Where i go in SE KY we ride on mountain trails and I like it a lot. Just not the same I guess.
Where is SE Ky are you going? I've risen horses all over that country but just gettting into the sxs areas. I'm in central Ky.. so not too far

hambone

hambone

Mar 14, 2015
Southeast Indiana
Where is SE Ky are you going? I've risen horses all over that country but just gettting into the sxs areas. I'm in central Ky.. so not too far
I go southeast of Manchester a bit. Ride on the Redcrest trail some and a lot of private open trails.
We used to camp outside Hyden, but the county shut that campground down

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!