Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One thing I can't shorten within reason for my Pioneer chop top is the BugBuster. Not sure what it's worth hit me up with an offer. Best offer by Monday night gets it or 150$. This one was a replacement for my other and is in very good shape. We really liked it but I can't see a way to use it anymore. Save a ton on a new one. I was going to put it on eBay but it seems better to go to someone here lots cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRAGFOOT
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What are they new?

I'd like to make a bid, just don't want to low ball you? You'll take $150?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok sold. Thank you very much sir!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!