Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It screamed line off the spool. Yeah, it was fun.
So was this super fat pike!View attachment 254223
My in-laws had been going to Canada for years before I was invited to go the year before we were married, they all considered Pike as a fun to catch trash fish. Walleye only for the take home fish. Well after several years of fishing trips up North, kept noticing all these ole timers cleaning Northern Pike, struck up a conversation with them and found out that Northern Pike are as good as Walleye if you cut the Y bone out, they taught me how to do that. Took our limit of Northern Pike and Walleye home, after a month or two, invited Walleye snob in-laws over for a fish fry, put the Walleye on one plater and Pike on another , we had left over Walleye. HA!

Reactions: trigger
R

rickoshea

my neighbor a few doors down pulled up a 27 pound laker just before the polar vortex hit.no idea how the hell he got it thru the hole tho.nobody has been out on the ice for a week.just too damn cold.i have a spanking new eskimo insulated hut but no way am i going out there.it was -40c this morning.we were the coldest place in Canada today.nice haul though.

VTbarn1

VTbarn1

Nov 9, 2020
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-2
my neighbor a few doors down pulled up a 27 pound laker just before the polar vortex hit.no idea how the hell he got it thru the hole tho.nobody has been out on the ice for a week.just too damn cold.i have a spanking new eskimo insulated hut but no way am i going out there.it was -40c this morning.we were the coldest place in Canada today.nice haul though.
Now THAT is cold!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!