P1000 City Explodes! Tianjin, China

H

hobbes

May 4, 2015
Thats some crazy stuff. I was there two years ago installing some machinery.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
They reported it destroyed 8,000 brand new cars in the shipping docks. Not to mention the injuries and loss of life, I sure would hate to be their insurance carrier.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This video is from across the city.
My son in law was there the night of the explosion, the motel he was at had windows blown out ,they sent a bus for him and 5 other John Deere employees from Beijing to take them there to fly them home, Last word He was waiting for the next available flight out, It will be interesting to see what he has to tell about it when he gets home, They were all unharmed from the blast, Thank God!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My son in law was there the night of the explosion, the motel he was at had windows blown out ,they sent a bus for him and 5 other John Deere employees from Beijing to take them there to fly them home, Last word He was waiting for the next available flight out, It will be interesting to see what he has to tell about it when he gets home, They were all unharmed from the blast, Thank God!

Glad to hear he and his crew were unhurt. That was quite an explosion.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have some home movies just like that from 4th of July last year and too much beer!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!