Talon Custom Repurposed Factory Talon Switch! Winch In/out.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We are working on selling pigtail connectors that will allow you to wire up and repurpose the factory Talon switches.

Our first unit is complete and off to one of our test dummies.

We have NO plans to sell the actual switch shown. Just the pig tail.

Shown is the Live Valve switch that we repurposed for a winch In/Out. I scraped off the design and cut some vinyl to overlay.

Pigtail connectors are on order. As soon as they get here we will list them for sale. Price has not been set yet.

Will post link here when ready.
D16db470f19ca2e2e234348485e4b300

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I did the same thing, just need to send Walter the sticker info I want. You wanna send me your sticker overlay design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronc4now

bronc4now

Apr 2, 2019
Illinois
Ownership

1. Talon R
where can you find these honda switches from? dealer? u happen to have a part number for live valve switch?

Billy_Boy

Billy_Boy

Sep 29, 2019
Hamilton, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Is there anything new on this idea? I would like to wire my winch up using this switch. A part number for the switch and link to the pigtail?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Billy_Boy

Billy_Boy

Sep 29, 2019
Hamilton, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to getting it all wired up.

Billy_Boy

Billy_Boy

Sep 29, 2019
Hamilton, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
HondaSXS, just checking to see if you have listed the pigtails...I've been checking the store, but haven't noticed it posted.
Posted.
Honda Talon Live Valve PigTail Connector.

I'm still considering how to organize for all switches. 1 post or individual.

Note:
Some of the other Talon switches need male connectors. The Live Valve needs female.

Reactions: TerryH
Billy_Boy

Billy_Boy

Sep 29, 2019
Hamilton, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Perfect, thank you for getting this together. Should make for a really clean winch install on my ride.

spentcoins

spentcoins

Apr 19, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. Talon R
We are working on selling pigtail connectors that will allow you to wire up and repurpose the factory Talon switches.

Our first unit is complete and off to one of our test dummies.

We have NO plans to sell the actual switch shown. Just the pig tail.

Shown is the Live Valve switch that we repurposed for a winch In/Out. I scraped off the design and cut some vinyl to overlay.

Pigtail connectors are on order. As soon as they get here we will list them for sale. Price has not been set yet.

Will post link here when ready.
View attachment 166059

I made a post a while back about using the mode selector switch (sport/auto/manual) for winch in/out. It fits in the hole next to the headlight switch. I also wired it in to the winch contactor and added stickers! Good job

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!