Cycle Country plow

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Has any one bought and installed a cycle country plow for their pioneer 700? Been looking at plows and the price is cheaper than the Warn. Had one for my foreman and had good luck with it. Also thinking of their poly blade. does anyone have any experience with the poly blade option?

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Re: Cycle Country plow

I bought the cycle country 6ft plow, but have not mounted it yet. I got it as I have a 4ft and a 5ft for my Rubicon's and never had any problems.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yep I got one and it seems great so far plowed a little dirt and gravel worked flawless. Front mount is real tough and out of the way. Had to cut a little off the mount with a Sawzall. Because of the kfi winch mount. But it was easy.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota

I have the Honda winch mount on mine. Wonder if the plow mount will bolt up or if modification is necessary. What was interfering that you had to cut off some of the mount?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yes that's the one. On the front mount there's a piece like a tray. Had to cut the front of the tray out didn't affect strength and was easy to cut with saw and metal blade

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4

Well the wife got to use the Cycle Country plow yesterday and the Pioneer did a good job. I think she liked it better than the Rubicon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!