Dealer Can't Find Pioneers 700-4

G

gargue

Nov 12, 2013
When I went to but a Pioneer 700-4, all of Arizona was on backorder. Honda has hit the mark. Keep producing Pioneer's, you might want to open a new plant too.

But I did find the last one In CA and bought it, and now is on a truck to me in AZ Whorra

Gary

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
thats great atleast you got one coming you will enjoy it

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
gargue said:
When I went to but a Pioneer 700-4, all of Arizona was on backorder. Honda has hit the mark. Keep producing Pioneer's, you might want to open a new plant too.

But I did find the last one In CA and bought it, and now is on a truck to me in AZ Whorra

Gary
Yep.
Next one Western Honda gets is supposed to be mine. Been waiting 3 weeks now...

BTW to anyone looking in AZ, GoAZ in Scottsdale called me as recently as 11/12/13 saying they had a 4-seater.

http://www.goaz.com/
Talk to Tommi.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
My dealer here in Ohio said they will not get any more now until the end of December and that's if they are lucky.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer said he has another coming in next month but already has a deposit on it. Said his next one may not be till 2014.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Isn't this just the craziest thing.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
I too am suffering from the Arizona drought! What happened to the rumor of ramping up production to 100 Pioneers a day? Are they really making any more? Come 2014 might as well hold out for next years model. On a positive note, I am saving a lot of money! Need more video's if you guys got-em.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ranchhand77 said:
I too am suffering from the Arizona drought! What happened to the rumor of ramping up production to 100 Pioneers a day? Are they really making any more? Come 2014 might as well hold out for next years model. On a positive note, I am saving a lot of money! Need more video's if you guys got-em.
Did you try the link i gave for GoAZ? They called me a few times up until a few days ago, so they may still have one.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
No, I have hanen't, long work days. I will visit the link next and call them tomorrow. THX

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ranchhand77 said:
No, I have hanen't, long work days. I will visit the link next and call them tomorrow. THX
BTW...i was assuming you wanted the 4. Most dealers seem to have the 2 seater now...

Also, i am waiting on a 4 seater from Western Honda, so they have no 4's.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
Ya, looking for a 4. I put my order in with Coyote Honda when they were first released, so I think August sometime. It sold one hour before I got there. The kids and I can't wait to go hit the trails. Hard to stay positive sometimes. GoAZ has got none in stock. Coyote Honda is close and has at least been honest with me (I think anyway) and when they don't know they say so.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ranchhand77 said:
Ya, looking for a 4. I put my order in with Coyote Honda when they were first released, so I think August sometime. It sold one hour before I got there. The kids and I can't wait to go hit the trails. Hard to stay positive sometimes. GoAZ has got none in stock. Coyote Honda is close and has at least been honest with me (I think anyway) and when they don't know they say so.
It went something like this: Called Coyote...i think on a Thursday, they said they had one. Decided to go see it Saturday..fortunately i called first. Nope, all gone. I think they lead the southwest in sales of 4 seaters. One thing that did irk me was that they said they weren't accepting trade-ins on Pioneers right now.

BTW, someone at "the other Honda SxS board" just posted that RideNow Peoria has one. The OP didn't specify, but the conversation was mostly about 4 seaters, so worth a call.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
DG Rider, Below is copy of an electronic ad (KSL classifieds.com) from a local Utah Honda dealer - if you're up to traveling that far North? I've bought many bikes and snowmobiles from Steadmans over the years - great dealer. They also don't charge the $600 shipping fee or any other creative fee's like most of the others dealers do.

Honda Pioneer Convertible 700-4
We Have One Available In CAmo These have been very hard to come by and we had a customer back out....Call before it is Gone 435-882-3344
$12,29900 ( Steadmans Honda)

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
fishin2Dmax said:
DG Rider, Below is copy of an electronic ad (KSL classifieds.com) from a local Utah Honda dealer - if you're up to traveling that far North? I've bought many bikes and snowmobiles from Steadmans over the years - great dealer. They also don't charge the $600 shipping fee or any other creative fee's like most of the others dealers do.

Honda Pioneer Convertible 700-4
We Have One Available In CAmo These have been very hard to come by and we had a customer back out....Call before it is Gone 435-882-3344
$12,29900 ( Steadmans Honda)
Actually, i was trying to help ranchhand77 out...he is in my area and looking for a M4. I already have a deposit on one.

Thanks for the info, though. I've heard good things about Steadmans...and maybe ranchhand77 will look into your advice.

I'd have a hard time NOT stopping in Moab for a test run on the way back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!