P700 Decals

P

Pschwandt

Sep 28, 2021
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just received my 700-4 month or so ago already. Question to the world here. Its a camo unit and believe it could use more on doors etc etc. Who does a guy contact for such products. Ive sent creative utv designs two messages and got nothing. Suggestions? His stuff looked nice.

G

gawnfishin

Apr 24, 2021
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree. It needs more camo. the issue I heard is that the sides of the bed are not smooth and don't accept vinyl or a decal well.

Reactions: Smitty335
J

JBBrickner

Jun 18, 2021
Meadville PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just received my 700-4 month or so ago already. Question to the world here. Its a camo unit and believe it could use more on doors etc etc. Who does a guy contact for such products. Ive sent creative utv designs two messages and got nothing. Suggestions? His stuff looked nice.
Hey, I bought decals from CREATIVEUTVGRAPHICS.COM. Came quick and went on easily and have been on for over 8 months now and still look great. I dealt with Larry who was great. Highly recommend them. They can custom do whatever you want. I am attaching a pic without decals when I bought my Pioneer 700 Deluxe and then 2 pics showing the side & rear view with the new decals. Good luck!

SXS side SXS rear SXS new with no decals pic r