Dubfab

Dubfab

Sep 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 1000-5 pioneer
ALL STOCK

Looking at the tusk terrabites 28x10x14.
my question is can I just buy the terrabites (4) 28x10x14’s and mount them on the stock deluxe rims? And are the front rims the same as the rears? Like would I be able to rotate the tires (front to back)?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 1000-5 pioneer
ALL STOCK

Looking at the tusk terrabites 28x10x14.
my question is can I just buy the terrabites (4) 28x10x14’s and mount them on the stock deluxe rims? And are the front rims the same as the rears? Like would I be able to rotate the tires (front to back)?
my question is can I just buy the terrabites (4) 28x10x14’s and mount them on the stock deluxe rims?
Yes, You can mount them on the factory rims.

And are the front rims the same as the rears?
No, Different width and offset front to rear.

Like would I be able to rotate the tires (front to back)?
No, I believe rear rims on the front will interfere with turning. A rear rim on the front should only be used to get you back home.
4 front rims will allow you to rotate the tires, I think you will need spacers on the rear to maintain original track width.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, I believe rear rims on the front will interfere with turning. A rear rim on the front should only be used to get you back home.
4 front rims will allow you to rotate the tires, I think you will need spacers on the rear to maintain original track width.
☝️☝️☝️☝️THIS☝️☝️☝️☝️

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!