Desert Camo!

M

Mohawk

Aug 6, 2015
I emailed the company this morning (Saturday) mentioning that I was interested in a desert pattern for my P500. I'm not really interested in the hunting camo patterns, I just want it to look cool. They got back to me in minutes and by 3:15 had posted two new digital camo patterns on their website!
They could not have been more professional or more responsive. They have definitely won my business.

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Mohawk Welcome to the Club! What company are you referring to?

M

Mohawk

Aug 6, 2015
Thanks, I should have put that in my post.
Creative UTV Graphics is the company that I was referring to.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's kool @Mohawk. When u get it installed please post and we will show Creative UTV Graphics some love on FB and Instagram.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I emailed the company this morning (Saturday) mentioning that I was interested in a desert pattern for my P500. I'm not really interested in the hunting camo patterns, I just want it to look cool. They got back to me in minutes and by 3:15 had posted two new digital camo patterns on their website!
They could not have been more professional or more responsive. They have definitely won my business.

I'm not seeing any digital camo patterns can you post the link?

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think you should be able to edit your own post? to reflect what you would like.

Thank you for giving credit where credit is due and Bravo to creativeutvgraghics for their customer service!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!