BOX1

BRed Dirty Fuel Filter?

K

Kelster

Apr 19, 2015
Hey Guys,
I've had some intermittent no start issues, sputtering, lack of power, etc. Local Honda shop recommended pulling the fuel filter. So here we are. Not totally clogged but not pristine clean either. Does anyone know how to remove the brass looking strainer?
I've come this far, I may as well put in a new one. Thanks All

20230506 220504 20230506 220511 20230506 220525

H

HondaTech

Hey Guys,
I've had some intermittent no start issues, sputtering, lack of power, etc. Local Honda shop recommended pulling the fuel filter. So here we are. Not totally clogged but not pristine clean either. Does anyone know how to remove the brass looking strainer?
I've come this far, I may as well put in a new one. Thanks All

View attachment 386357 View attachment 386358 View attachment 386359

The sock should pop off, maybe twist off.

The inner filter in the bottom isn't removable without replacing the whole assembly

Reactions: Smitty335
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Thank You ! My bad !

I flashed back to my sons 3 Wheeler we called Big Red. That was a common problem with that thing.

Showing my age ! Again, Thank You for straightening that out.
The three wheeler is the first thing I think of too. Had a friend with one, and it is officially named "Big Red".
More atc

K

Kelster

Apr 19, 2015
The sock should pop off, maybe twist off.

The inner filter in the bottom isn't removable without replacing the whole assembly
Hey There - replaced the fuel pump and my starts are better but I'm getting some rough running at higher rpm and trouble codes. Where can I find the schedule of Trouble Codes? 4 long 1 short.

H

HondaTech

Hey There - replaced the fuel pump and my starts are better but I'm getting some rough running at higher rpm and trouble codes. Where can I find the schedule of Trouble Codes? 4 long 1 short.

Is the CEL blinking this code of the gear position?

There is no code 41 for the PGM-FI system

Code 41 for the Drivetrain system is for the Gear Position Switch

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!