GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JTW You should have already bought a drone... you're in real estate, for goodness sakes!
Didn't you see that report on the news where a real estate company took a picture of a nude sunbather with a drone.;) pretty sure he's got a drone!!:p

J

Jshell3

Have you seen the one that is made for action sports. Its been a few months and i forget its name. But basically you keep a radio transmitter in your pocket. Set the distance you want it to follow you and it like a puppy dog. I cant wait till the technology gets a little cheaper.
For the $$$ you can't beat a DJI Phantom Standard. These are running like $440 price range. Stable gimble / 2.7k camera. Good range. Full control features. Not to mention it was a $1,000+ drone a few years ago. This is the drone all other drones are compare to. You can do very professional shots w/ it. And it follows you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
For the $$$ you can't beat a DJI Phantom Standard. These are running like $440 price range. Stable gimble / 2.7k camera. Good range. Full control features. Not to mention it was a $1,000+ drone a few years ago. This is the drone all other drones are compare to. You can do very professional shots w/ it. And it follows you around.
Definetly buy a couple cheap ones before you go all out.I lost a one in a group of yellow pines. I climbed every one and still no luck.Im just glad the GoPro wasn't in it.

J

Jshell3

Definetly buy a couple cheap ones before you go all out.I lost a one in a group of yellow pines. I climbed every one and still no luck.Im just glad the GoPro wasn't in it.
I may have lost one, too... in Louisiana.
My other drone is an AEE Ap-10. I flew it to end of its range trying to buzz my father-in-law in the deer stand...
Lost signal. Return to home was set to Mississippi. It flew away.
(Totally my fault)

Contacted the company. They sold me a refurb at 1/2 price. But it just wasn't the same after that. So I became more daring, hence the increases in crashing.

J

JTW

@JTW You should have already bought a drone... you're in real estate, for goodness sakes!
Come close a time or two.. just waiting for the technology to improve. I'm really not a buy new shiny stuff kinda guy.. if I buy one that's just more s*** I have to do.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got two 3dr iris+ drones. One has gimble and first person camera setup the other is brand new in the box. Haven't flown them in a couple years. If someone wants one I'd be willing to sell one or both...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I've got two 3dr iris+ drones. One has gimble and first person camera setup the other is brand new in the box. Haven't flown them in a couple years. If someone wants one I'd be willing to sell one or both...

I'll ask for everyone.. how much?

Reactions: popeye
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't pretend to be an expert. $400 for the pair.
That's google. I didn't even know what they looked like till just now.

Damn they drop in value quick. The one with the gimble and fpv setup has over a grand in it easy.

J

Jshell3

I googled. 3dr iris+
Damn they drop in value quick. The one with the gimble and fpv setup has over a grand in it easy.

$600 ish. Used.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I googled. 3dr iris+

$600 ish.

Yeah that's for base unit. That's what I have in the box new. The other one has their gimble and he fpv also.

J

Jshell3

Yeah that's for base unit. That's what I have in the box new. The other one has their gimble and he fpv also.

Yes, I believe that's a good one.
I know all that stuff costs $$$

Just the batteries for mine are like $100 each.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!