P500 Door Pouches

Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
As we all know the P520 has little to no storage from the factory. I put a glove-box in but still needed more. I found an old MSR fender bag from the dirt bike riding years, but was really worn from use. I found the new version of this bag from TUSK. Perfect size to fit on the inside of the door yet out of the way. A nice zipper is on the top side as mounted. A $17.00 ea. addition to the HONDA. These are attached with the same type plastic hardware used for all the panels making these easily removable.
IMG 8542
IMG 8543
IMG 8544
IMG 8545

Last edited:
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
As we all know the P520 has little to no storage from the factory. I put a glove-box in but still needed more. I found an old MSR fender bag from the dirt bike riding years, but was really worn from use. I found the new version of this bag from TUSK. Perfect size to fit on the inside of the door yet out of the way. A nice zipper is on the top side as mounted. A $17.00 ea. addition to the HONDA. These are attached with the same type plastic hardware used for all the panels making these easily removable.
View attachment 375658View attachment 375659View attachment 375660View attachment 375681
Thanks a lot now I want a couple of these. Now I'm going to get in trouble with my wife. Just one more thing for the sxs. 🤔 Two things.😆

J

John Mc

Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2023
Vermont
Ownership

1. 520
View attachment 375658

Do you have a link to those Tusk bags? I need to add some storage to my P520.

Is the hardware to attach them already on the door, or did you add them? If not, can you point me in the right direction for what I need?

Sorry - new P520 owner and I'm not at my SxS to look myself.

Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Do you have a link to those Tusk bags? I need to add some storage to my P520.

Is the hardware to attach them already on the door, or did you add them? If not, can you point me in the right direction for what I need?

Sorry - new P520 owner and I'm not at my SxS to look myself.

The hardware is off AMAZON. I'll see if I can find a link. The way I attached them requires four holes to be drilled to the inside of the door. I made a small pattern for punching the holes into the bags. The attachment hardware goes thru both the fabric and the straps. Very solid.

IMG 8556
IMG 8557
IMG 8558

Last edited:
J

John Mc

Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2023
Vermont
Ownership

1. 520
The way I attached them requires four holes to be drilled to the inside of the door. I made a small pattern for punching the holes into the bags. The attachment hardware goes thru both the fabric and the straps. Very solid.
I got the Tusk bags and the fasteners in today. What did you end up using to punch the hole in the bag? Did you end up melting the edges of the holes to keep things from fraying, or was it OK just punched through?

Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
I got the Tusk bags and the fasteners in today. What did you end up using to punch the hole in the bag? Did you end up melting the edges of the holes to keep things from fraying, or was it OK just punched through?
I used a Hole-punch set I had at work. Inserted a couple layers of rubber to the inside and then used the punches from the back side thru the fabric and webbing. It was a clean cut and I don't think fraying will be an issue. That was the easy part. I was more worried about drilling into then thru the door. ;)

S l1600

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!