jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So a lot of people complain about how the doors rattle on all the Pioneer models. Something they might not realize is that the latches are dual position latches. What am I talking about? That's what I go over in this quick tip.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So a lot of people complain about how the doors rattle on all the Pioneer models. Something they might not realize is that the latches are dual position latches. What am I talking about? That's what I go over in this quick tip.

Good video, whats going on with that 200sx?

Reactions: sharp and jay_man81
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow I will have to try this! I always shut my doors pretty hard and I am using electrical tape wrapped around the post to stop rattle - has anybody else tried this and it worked? Seems something like this should be in the owners manual or should be demonstrated at the dealership.

Waylan

Reactions: jay_man81

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!