Dummy award

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Now that this hectic weekend is over and I have a second to goof off on my phone here's why I deserve the dummy award of
The weekend. Get off work on Friday rush home to so I can get my chores done so I can enjoy an awesome weekend fishing grilling etc. I grab two gas cans out of the shop and head to the store. ( 1 for the tractor and one for sxs/lawnmower) as you can guess it I was in such a rush to get home and have a beer I got them mixed up. Went to bushog sat morning got about 200 yards in and she shut down. Took me forever to find out what I did. And as you guess again I accidentally put diesel in my P500 thinking it was the gas can. So Saturday was spent fixing my goof up and Sunday turned into chores day.

Last edited:
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Remember when I was younger. Running low on gas and seeing we had a fuel tank on the farm I fill up....
Ya. That was diesel.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

The p500 ran around the place Saturday on the mix gas. For only 10 minutes

Reactions: sharp
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"Mix and Match" is not always a good thing!

Reactions: Spellmajr
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
A guy in my Land Cruiser club got lucky last fall. He was unlucky enough to put 20 gallons of gasoline in the tank of his diesel Land Cruiser. What made him lucky is that he did it at the exit I get off at on my way home and another club member had contacted me. We spent two hours siphoning 25 gallons of diesel and gas mix into 5 gallon buckets.

Then I taught him how to bleed the injection pump after we had pushed the truck back to the correct pump. The guy was really worried and you should've seen his face when that motor started up on the first crank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Now that this hectic weekend is over and I have a second to goof off on my phone here's why I deserve the dummy award of
The weekend. Get off work on Friday rush home to so I can get my chores done so I can enjoy an awesome weekend fishing grilling etc. I grab two gas cans out of the shop and head to the store. ( 1 for the tractor and one for sxs/lawnmower) as you can guess it I was in such a rush to get home and have a beer I got them mixed up. Went to bushog sat morning got about 200 yards in and she shut down. Took me forever to find out what I did. And as you guess again I accidentally put diesel in my P500 thinking it was the gas can. So Saturday was spent fixing my goof up and Sunday turned into chores day.
Did burn the tractor motor up?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Did burn the tractor motor up?

No it didn't. Didn't even burn the pumps up. Just changed the filters drained the fuel, filled and primed the system and we were back in action.

advertisement
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
My dad put diesel in my Rincon. After the tank was full he realized what he did but that didn't stop him from starting it up to move it.:mad::mad::mad:. Then my friend comes over and I tell him I am mad because dad started it and 20 minutes later he forgets and drives it around till it dies.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:4 spark plugs later she was up and running again. I am glad it wasn't the newer rincons with 2 spark plugs.

Reactions: LarryAmboy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!