Emoticons...

J

Jshell3

So I've been using the dozen or so emoticons on the board... until @Montecresto gave me the peace sign ✌️️ (And I was shocked)

So, here's EVERY SINGLE emoticon on my iPhone.
What I've discovered is, some appear, some do not. (@JTW tried to flip me off... nope).

Here's the ones that do work. (I think).
Ready?
☺️☹️☠️✊✋✌️️☝️️✍️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️️‍♀️‍♀️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍‍❤️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍⛑☘️⭐️✨☄️☀️⛅️⛈☁️⚡️❄️⛄️☃️☂️☔️☕️⚽️⚾️⛳️⛷⛸✈️⛴⛵️⛽️⛲️⛰⛺️⛪️⛩⌚️⌨️☎️⏱⏲⏰⌛️⏳⚖️⚒⛏⛓⚙️⚔️⚰️⚱️⚗️⛱✉️✂️️‍✒️✏️❤️❣️☮️✡️♋️♐️⚛️‼️✳️2️⃣7️⃣#️⃣⏹⏪↗️↔️➕◾️⬜️

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

Actually, towards the end, I just went across the top of the columns... I was like 200 emoji in, and was like... this ain't gonna work. Ha!

So apparently there are more. Symbols towards the end of your emoji keyboard that work. Like block numbers letters and symbols.☮️☪️☸️☸️♉️⛎♈️️❓⛔️⁉️❗️️♻️✅0️⃣0️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⏺▶️⏸⏫⏺⏮↙️↘️↗️↩️〰⤵️

The "male" and "female " symbols that repeat in the above post are
these...

IMG 2683

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep...
emoticons are like opinions, everyone has a different one. Everyone being the software engineers.
Tapatalk has a set also.
And my phone has another set of 100+
And the site has a set too.

These are the only ones on the website.
:);):(:confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

J

JTW

So I've been using the dozen or so emoticons on the board... until @Montecresto gave me the peace sign ✌️️ (And I was shocked)

So, here's EVERY SINGLE emoticon on my iPhone.
What I've discovered is, some appear, some do not. (@JTW tried to flip me off... nope).

Here's the ones that do work. (I think).
Ready?
☺️☹️☠️✊✋✌️️☝️️✍️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️️‍♀️‍♀️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍‍❤️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍⛑☘️⭐️✨☄️☀️⛅️⛈☁️⚡️❄️⛄️☃️☂️☔️☕️⚽️⚾️⛳️⛷⛸✈️⛴⛵️⛽️⛲️⛰⛺️⛪️⛩⌚️⌨️☎️⏱⏲⏰⌛️⏳⚖️⚒⛏⛓⚙️⚔️⚰️⚱️⚗️⛱✉️✂️️‍✒️✏️❤️❣️☮️✡️♋️♐️⚛️‼️✳️2️⃣7️⃣#️⃣⏹⏪↗️↔️➕◾️⬜️
8====D

J

JTW

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

When all else fails..

J

Jshell3

Yep...
emoticons are like opinions, everyone has a different one. Everyone being the software engineers.
Tapatalk has a set also.
And my phone has another set of 100+
And the site has a set too.

These are the only ones on the website.
:);):(:confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
So can everyone see my iPhone emoticons on this site? Or just other iPhone users?
If I access through Tapatalk app, I see different ones in the above post?

Can you see like this one?☠️ As a skull and cross bones? Or does it read something different to you?

advertisement
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

When all else fails..
Wow. Now that's impressive!! Lmfao

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!