Erzberg Hare Scramble

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I found a repeat broadcast of this race instead of watching the Lions game. Never heard of it before and it's insane. Have any of you ever watched this race?

Erzbergrodeo

Reactions: Tflynn and Rustell
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, it's crazy. If you want to search up an even crazier race youtube Romaniacs. It's a 3 day and even runs through old factories.
I was disappointed with the coverage because Ty Tremain qualified for first row on the Alta electric motorcycle and they never mentioned it.
Travis Pastrana tried Erzberg years ago and didn't finish, but did backflip a pile of rocks the day before the race.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I found a repeat broadcast of this race instead of watching the Lions game. Never heard of it before and it's insane. Have any of you ever watched this race?

Erzbergrodeo
I think Pastrana tried that one year. It's nearly impossible. Without a whole lot of skill and a s*** load of luck you ain't gonna make it. I'd love to go watch some year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Yes, it's crazy. If you want to search up an even crazier race youtube Romaniacs. It's a 3 day and even runs through old factories.

I will check that out. Thanks!

I think Pastrana tried that one year. It's nearly impossible. Without a whole lot of skill and a s*** load of luck you ain't gonna make it. I'd love to go watch some year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. Take the wife on a vacation to Austria and whip these tickets out when it's too late. :D

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve watched it, seem to catch every other year or so. The top twenty finishers of the race are legit. I think McGrath tried this race in the early 2000s and didn’t do very well either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes McGrath and pastrana tried it. Erzberg and romaniacs are both awesome to watch, the top guys like Knight and Blazuziack are really incredible riders. In fact if you even finish either race you’re the man!

On the subject of cool events to watch, Red Bull Rampage is pretty cool too. It’s downhill mountain biking in the Utah desert, they go down stuff you wouldn’t even want to walk down

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!