Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The great thing about this forum is we are all sensitive of the needs and feelings of all the other members and never poke fun of anyone not even @JTW and he reciprocates by making sure all others feel good about themselves often instilling us with fatherly wisdom and then there is @100Acre with his writings, keeping us all busy for hours on end trying to figure out what the hell he wrote and what it means.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
In the spirit of Alan's prior post, I feel that had this individual asked, "How do I make a P500 float", I would have provided him/her with a some real options

1. send it in a rocket to the upper stratosphere for satellite, orbit release (Please contact Elon Musk, think he is at the hospital at present thinking up a new baby name with just the alphbet)
2. park it on a Cruise ship (they have room and glad to rent out the dance floor to you) imagine the track you could lay out in one of those things.
3. Buy a pontoon boat and put the Honda sticker on it
4. strap it to your back and paddle 'HARD'

My personal choice would be option 4 to eliminate future stupid questions.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
"How do I make a P500 float"

Hang a large, well packed scoop of vanilla ice cream on the edge of a fountain glass or other tall drinking glass. Fill the glass 3/4 full with P500. Set the fountain glass on a salad plate, underlining the glass for overflow. Serve floats with straws and parfait spoons. When you are ready to enjoy the floats, knock the ice cream into the P500 and watch it fizz up as the ice cream floats. Yummy! This is the simplest and my most favorite fountain drink

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
The great thing about this forum is we are all sensitive of the needs and feelings of all the other members and never poke fun of anyone not even @JTW and he reciprocates by making sure all others feel good about themselves often instilling us with fatherly wisdom and then there is @100Acre with his writings, keeping us all busy for hours on end trying to figure out what the hell he wrote and what it means.
And don’t forget @trigger on how to be happy with a stock P500, with no expense beyond purchase needed.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
And don’t forget @trigger on how to be happy with a stock P500, with no expense beyond purchase needed.

BLASPHEMY!!!

They are shipped in crates just so we can spend more money on tires and batteries and roofs and bumpers and skid plates and LED lights and wheels and windshields to get them ready to RIDE so we can buy a trailer to haul them and a Cummings diesel to pull them around.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Amongst many other things. It basically makes your Pioneer into a full on Baja race buggy
I saw the posts. Lots of side stepping answers. Lots of testimony from a buddy as evidence. Not much hard data.

The thing that gets me is the "IGR reduces clutch capacity by 25%" comment. Lower gearing generally puts less stress on everything upstream, so I'm having a hard time with that one.

Reactions: rtn001
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

advertisement
D

Duckhunt

LOL. I'm loving this. I spent A LOT on a 561 CC big bore kit, power commander V, and what else. I am very happy with what I got. I can run 13 mph gps in 4th with @906UP gears and tromp on it and it pull's much harder than all stock. But you know what? It's still "gutless". It still is probably less hp than a stock TRX450R. And I love it! Know what you got. You can't frost a turd and call it it a cake.

Edit: I hope y'all know what I'm getting at. I HEAR YA!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think my favorite asshole response was to a Facebook post that simply said on one of those big Colored background posts:

“AMAZON WHIPS”

The response was

“eBay Chains!”

the OP spent 10 posts getting pissy because he was to lazy to use the search bar or punctuation.

I really have to resist answering the stupid questions:

like “what oil do I use?“
With click here for answer

or “what’s the biggest tire” (also no punctuation or context)

HondaForum: Largest tire

Last edited:
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Yepper, saw that post and answers. The word, Idiots, comes to mind. I love this site and the wonderfully sensitive people who post here. Some of you just might not be wrapped tight. Of course I'm normal as hell. LMAO. They are still trying to find a fix for the heat problem. The Trigger shield fixed mine.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yepper, saw that post and answers. The word, Idiots, comes to mind. I love this site and the wonderfully sensitive people who post here. Some of you just might not be wrapped tight. Of course I'm normal as hell. LMAO. They are still trying to find a fix for the heat problem. The Trigger shield fixed mine.

My experience was talking about Facebook, but the snowflakes are everywhere just not as many vocal ones here.

• Haha
Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!