P500 Factory wheels and tires for sale

J

JTW

So I'm putting wheels and tires on the p500 and will be selling the factory wheels and tires. I'm in central ky.. $250 for anyone that's interested. I prefer not to ship.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
PEDDLES
YOU DON'T NEED TIRES
HAHA

Reactions: JTW
F

filipsas

May 1, 2016
missouri
So I'm putting wheels and tires on the p500 and will be selling the factory wheels and tires. I'm in central ky.. $250 for anyone that's interested. I prefer not to ship.
If you can not sell locally and willing to ship to Missouri, let me know

J

JTW

Dealership will allow $200 trade towards my new wheels and tires.. If someone wants these you have about a week or the dealer gets them.

F

filipsas

May 1, 2016
missouri
No problem.. I'd rather see one of you guys get them than the dealer.

Just to make sure I have all the facts, can you tell me what it would cost to ship them to 64468? I might still take them...

advertisement
J

JTW

You may want to post them on craigslist. I've heard people have pretty good luck selling take off tires and wheels on there and you could probably get more money for them also.
I already swapped the dealer.. $200 off my new wheels and tires. I probably could have gotten more but I really didn't want to screw with it for maybe another $100.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!