Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Here is a few pictures from my trip to H&M last weekend. No pictures from Fri or Sat. Fri it poured buckets on us on our way down. Then poured buckets on us as we rode Rock house. I ended up soaked with rain gear on. The other 2 with me fared better as one had a full windshield Commander, and the other full cab in closer YXZ. Of course me with only a half windshield took the worst of it. Yes the dreaded Talon drip on the left leg haunted me all day.
Sat was better as most of the day was a steady sprinkle, then last 90min or so a steady rain at Pinnacle creek. I had not been to Pinnacle for 11 years. I had the tablet in for GPS and tunes. It did not get wet at all. Only 2 of us this day and the rest of the trip, friend with the Commander.
Sun went to Buffalo mountain and the little of Devil Anse they stole from Buffalo. No rain, mostly sunny. Was a good ride. Stopped and helped a Canned Ham with broken axle and got stuck behind a POPO with broken wheel bearing for a bit. Buffalo I believe is my favorite of the H&M trails.
Mon we hit Ivy on the way home. My 1st time to Ivy. It was very close to our trails here in Ohio, tighter trails and more like big hills than mountains.

Buffalo pictures.
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7
B8

B9
B10
B11
B12
B13
B14
B15
B16
B17
B18
B19
B20
B21
B22
B23

B1 B2 B3 B4 B6 B7 B8

Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
The black culverts was breathers for something as they had louvers and air coming out of them.
Talon performed flawless. Only complaint is turning radius, but knew that when I bought the R.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!