Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
That's what America gets for electing Democrats.

That said, there were 133,716 FFLs in 2021. Even if that number didn't go up in the past 2 years (hint: it did), 92 licenses revoked in 2022 represents only 0.069% of all FFLs. (Yes, it really does, @JenElio - do the math 😆).

If an FFL "voluntarily" gives up their license, that's their own fault. They don't have to.

Hundreds and hundreds of new FFLs are added each year. If the Dems think they are going to get rid of the supply by revoking 100 licenses a year, they are gonna have to step up their game.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When the CBDC is in full swing, you must realize that they will NOT allow you ANY gun related purchases! Get what you need, now while you still can.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When the CBDC is in full swing, you must realize that they will NOT allow you ANY gun related purchases! Get what you need, now while you still can.

I did, I did….until that horrible boating accident where they all wound up at the bottom of the ocean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R

roughneck266

Aug 27, 2023
Lufkin, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well, I let min expire in July, since I am on another one with my best friend and his dad. Tried to transfer my 3 machine guns to that FFL, and those turds sat on the Form 3's for almost two months, and when the FFL expired, then they denied my transfers. lol Jokes on them, I made those three, and I will make three more. lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!