Filter system for a Jackson turbo

mirage100

mirage100

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Ok I am new to all of this. I got a Talon 4 seater coming with the Jackson turbo on it. I know there is a lot of info on the stock air filter system. I was sent one link about a turbo air filter system. Looks good to me but I though I would see if there is anymore info on a better air filter set up for the Jackson turbo. Thank you in Advance y'all have been very nice to a new guy.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
scoutt

scoutt

Sep 11, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. w/Turbo
It should come with a new air filter, the stock filter gets deleted as the inner cooler goes into its place

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

The system eliminates the stock ait filter housing for a K&N housing mounter inside the right rear inner fender.

We covered the foward vents up on our race car to keep the mud and water out. Also make sure who ever does the install drills the holes in the bottom of the filter canister to allow for water to drain. This step is in the newest instructions but wasnt in the earlier kits.

The filter comes with a foam outerwear as well. We havent had any issues with ours. We instaleld the vent block offs before the holes were drilled because we didnt like the amount of water and debris coming into the canister.

Heres a picture of the factory Talon race car with the filter canister visible. We run the inner fender to cover ours up like the instructions recommended.

Honda Talon Factory Racing KOH TEST 2020 WEB WM 9801 1

mirage100

mirage100

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Hi everyone made it back to my talon in Idaho after 18 months. I am sure some new air filter systems have come out for the turbo Talon. I want to move the filter for easier service and a pre filter would be GREAT.Can anyone tell me of an air filter system you can buy withe all the parts to relocate the air filter. Thank you for any help.

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

Hi everyone made it back to my talon in Idaho after 18 months. I am sure some new air filter systems have come out for the turbo Talon. I want to move the filter for easier service and a pre filter would be GREAT.Can anyone tell me of an air filter system you can buy withe all the parts to relocate the air filter. Thank you for any help.

Nothing has come about unless you want to do some fabricating.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!