P700 Finally got a 700-2. I need advice

I

IAfarm

Dec 29, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Finally got my hands on a 700-2. I really like it. I want to get some wheel spacers so I can straddle 2 30 inch rows more easily. 2 inch spacer on each side should get close enough. Any recommendations where to buy them?

The dealer recommended running a vac hose up to the front compartment and putting an air filter on the end. Does anyone have pictures of there home made air filter setup?

Thanks for the help guys. It feels great to be one of the cool kids now.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got my hands on a 700-2. I really like it. I want to get some wheel spacers so I can straddle 2 30 inch rows more easily. 2 inch spacer on each side should get close enough. Any recommendations where to buy them?

The dealer recommended running a vac hose up to the front compartment and putting an air filter on the end. Does anyone have pictures of there home made air filter setup?

I have a 2 inch vac hose but did not run it to the front compartment. Ran it to right side up to the underside of roof. IMO front compartment does not give any more protection than stock location if that is what you are trying to do 20210228 150143

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Finally got my hands on a 700-2.
I guess a welcome wouldnt be quite in order since youve been a member since 2018 but this is your first ever post so congrats on that and the new rig anyway!

But you've forgot one thing and thats pics of the rig. Being a member since 18’ im sure you've been lurking and you know rule#4
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Again, need your pics first and will show u ours ;) NoHomo 🤣
Use the search. There are tons of therads for what your looking for.
2 inch spacer on each side should get close enough. Any recommendations where to buy them?
Before you go and spend cabbage on 2” spacers, use the search and see what other P7’s guys have used to make sure your track is correct and your not getting too crazy, spcers also make a difference in the Wheel offset you use. Once you've done that research, then contact @RB3offroad and they will hook u up

I

IAfarm

Dec 29, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Sorry guys I'll have to take a better picture. One thing I hadn't considered, do the spacers make them handle like crap?

20230905 150154

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!