Talon First look at Talon

M

Mollie46

Feb 18, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On Sat. I got my first look at a Red Talon x . What a nice machine, the only issue i have is I have a Lab that travels with my wife and I and there just isn't enough storage space for a day long trip. Also there is no cargo tail gate but i could make up a gate than I still have the issue of limited storage for small ice chest and other things than you need on the trail. Any ideas on storage possibilities from those that have a Talon. We were going the look at the Pioneer 1000-5 LE but there is a stop sale on them due the gas pedal linkage may stick. Pioneer has lots of space but i really want a performance machine. looking for Ideas.. Thanks

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like you want a utility machine storage and hauling on a sport machine (with a trailer hitch).
That's about like asking for a hybrid pickup truck.
Not many SxS going to do that, only one I know of that might come close it the old Jagged X.
I think It was only made for a few years, 2013~2014.

Storage box on the Jagged X RZR.
2013polarisrzr jagged xclose upseal compartments

Review article:
Test Ride - The Jagged X

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!