Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Bought and installed these new 3 months ago. They looked and worked great just too much clutter in a P5 for me. These were advertised as a special edition all black hardware. Two complete harnesses like I received, straps, buckles, brackets, even the pocket led's that I never took out of the plastic. No damage at all other than dust. I paid $180.40 to the door for them. $120 obo plus shipping sound fair? Haven't checked but wouldn't think shipping could be more than $20.
Harnesses1

Reactions: ToddACimer
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Four points. Bottom left and right bolt in. Top comes with brackets to bolt in or the straps have keepers that you can loop them around rops.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Let me see what my wife thinks. I believe she is wanting some with the seatbelt buckle at your waist.

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger the belts are designed for a P500? Do you have a pix when they were installed on your machine?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!