From Down Under

S

SXS

Jan 27, 2014
Hi all,

I'm a Aussie, currently based in New Zealand, and we are finally getting the Honda Dealer Pioneer shipments in next week, so I'm heading down to have a look at the 2 seater and hopefully it grabs me, then a bit of pricing haggling, might happen.

I'm still not sure what i want, the Pioneer suits my needs, but i'd love a electric model (trying more to be green), and it could be 50 to 55 inch instead of 60, with a few more ponys for a bigger smile:D

It is odd that they don't release there HP or Torque figures:confused:

But if it built like my 2013 Honda CRV, Honda 90hp outboard and mower, then i should be happy with it.

Although i did see that Polaris are releasing the ACE next month. looks really good, just wait until they put a 800cc or 900cc in it.

Come on honda, re-release the Pilot/Odyssey

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Waiting is the hardest part you have lots of time to think. Oh welcome to the group! I believe when you get to sit in and drive one you will be impressed. Seriously you can look at all of the product in this category and walk away with questions. While researching before purchase I was looking at everybody's sxs I had so many questions. My salesman sold me, he is a young man maybe in his mid 20's. this kid knew his stuff I was asking questions and methodically one by one he would explain to me. Knowing he could possibly loose the sale he told me to check out the Polaris 570 Ranger at another local dealer and I did. I spent hour and a half with the Polaris dealer test driving and haggling. Three hours after first talking to the kid about the Honda I called him gave him the sale and deposit. So I say approach the Honda with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm no kid I have no ideas of going super fast and I bought one to be another tool for my small farm and to have a little fun. Several of my friends get together for trail rides and now I can go and experience the fun and fellowship after my chores are done. Best to you in what ever you choose!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
duwops said:
Waiting is the hardest part you have lots of time to think. Oh welcome to the group! I believe when you get to sit in and drive one you will be impressed. Seriously you can look at all of the product in this category and walk away with questions. While researching before purchase I was looking at everybody's sxs I had so many questions. My salesman sold me, he is a young man maybe in his mid 20's. this kid knew his stuff I was asking questions and methodically one by one he would explain to me. Knowing he could possibly loose the sale he told me to check out the Polaris 570 Ranger at another local dealer and I did. I spent hour and a half with the Polaris dealer test driving and haggling. Three hours after first talking to the kid about the Honda I called him gave him the sale and deposit. So I say approach the Honda with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm no kid I have no ideas of going super fast and I bought one to be another tool for my small farm and to have a little fun. Several of my friends get together for trail rides and now I can go and experience the fun and fellowship after my chores are done. Best to you in what ever you choose!

+1

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome SXS, glad to have you from the other side of the world.
I found a YouTube a few months ago of a Pioneer in NZ. Wonderful country. I think it is nice to see pictures from other places I will never go.

So. When you do get your Pioneer. The community would love to see some trail pictures.

Hope to see you around.

Oh. You want some free HondaSxS.com stickers? pm me you our mailing address and I'll send you a handful.

Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!