P700m4 g

R

Ranprk

Nov 25, 2015
Hi I'm new to this site, have had Honda's my whole life, my 03 Rubicon still runs and looks like new. Having a Polaris ranger I went and bought the 700/4 before I heard about the 1000. True to Honda I'm very pleased with the 700, I put the Benz Exahust silencer on it, it's as quiet as a golf cart in the woods.
I had an ovpertunity to take a 1000 deluxe out ? Guess what guys that was the most incredible machine I have ever ridden. I still love my 700 and enjoy it very much, and not looking to change anytime soon. Only have just over 100 hrs and besides the oil plug not being tightened at the dealership properly I have no complaints.

Reactions: bobbyhill
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Ranprk!! I love my 700 too!

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Welcome aboard, another Honda 700 here.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
welcome to forum.Can you explain the exhaust.I would love to be silent.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!