P500 Global Backorder … ugh

R

rheaslip

Sep 18, 2020
Canada
So I have a current order for the roll cage (2 pieces) with one piece on backorder holding things up for my p500. Partzilla says there is not one part available anywhere! A global shortage! One comment and one question. First, I was lured away from partzilla to 2 other vendors, both saying “we have x units left!”. Once I ordered, they immediately told me (after taking my $), they had none left so I asked for an immediate refund… I would say inventory management is lacking but I know they are doing this on purpose, hoping they can hold my money and use up all my patience! Now my question. Why the backorder? I have read about the global chip shortage and that makes sense. This is a steel roll bar. I get demand for toys went thru the roof with Covid. Are there not enough people that want to work? I wonder what is happening in the shop where roll cages would be made? Maybe too busy making p520 cages and current p500 customers are last priority? Thoughts? Where I am in Ontario we have the delta variant issues but work seems to be back to near 100%. I don’t know of anyone out of work because of Covid.

For now, I will keep driving my machine with a tear in my eye and my head tilted to fit in my mushed roll cage…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TxDoc
Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have had a Polaris trail 900s on order for my son since March. They screwed up the order at Polaris and sent the wrong unit. They but my son down for the very first of the 22 models. I found out yesterday that is is completely but but is waiting on just one part to be able to ship it as its a supply issue. My guess is a chip.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I have a current order for the roll cage (2 pieces) with one piece on backorder holding things up for my p500. Partzilla says there is not one part available anywhere! A global shortage! One comment and one question. First, I was lured away from partzilla to 2 other vendors, both saying “we have x units left!”. Once I ordered, they immediately told me (after taking my $), they had none left so I asked for an immediate refund… I would say inventory management is lacking but I know they are doing this on purpose, hoping they can hold my money and use up all my patience! Now my question. Why the backorder? I have read about the global chip shortage and that makes sense. This is a steel roll bar. I get demand for toys went thru the roof with Covid. Are there not enough people that want to work? I wonder what is happening in the shop where roll cages would be made? Maybe too busy making p520 cages and current p500 customers are last priority? Thoughts? Where I am in Ontario we have the delta variant issues but work seems to be back to near 100%. I don’t know of anyone out of work because of Covid.

For now, I will keep driving my machine with a tear in my eye and my head tilted to fit in my mushed roll cage…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First off, sorry bout your troubles.

This all boils down to the Chicom Govt and there Grand scheme to disrupt our way of life by unleashing the China Virus so you can post things like this! There loving it!

Your also In Canada. Unfortunately
Mr Trudeau has Made your peoples life hell with this $hit too. Shipping there has made things even more difficult than ever before. Yes the boarder is open but with crazy restrictions. Most everyone dosnt want to attempt it fearing money and product loss (there already short on so why try it? )
Im hearing this
Across the board in my industry dealing with Canada. Did u ask Partzilla this or tell them your in Canada before ordering? I sure would have before i gave them $hit.

Bottom line is, country’s including yours need to stop living in fear and get on with life, get people back to work and stop the China virus handouts, you wont be having the issue your having now.

H

HondaTech

First off, sorry bout your troubles.

This all boils down to the Chicom Govt and there Grand scheme to disrupt our way of life by unleashing the China Virus so you can post things like this! There loving it!

Your also In Canada. Unfortunately
Mr Trudeau has Made your peoples life hell with this $hit too. Shipping there has made things even more difficult than ever before. Yes the boarder is open but with crazy restrictions. Most everyone dosnt want to attempt it fearing money and product loss (there already short on so why try it? )
Im hearing this
Across the board in my industry dealing with Canada. Did u ask Partzilla this or tell them your in Canada before ordering? I sure would have before i gave them $hit.

Bottom line is, country’s including yours need to stop living in fear and get on with life, get people back to work and stop the China virus handouts, you wont be having the issue your having now.

The unemployment assistance just ended here, thank God. But people will still find a way to not work. Notice how Dumbass didn't mandate vaccines for government assistance?

The Potatoe in chief is blaming the unvaccinated for the weak economic recovery. But he seems to forget most of us are the ones working our asses off to keep everything going.

This hoax needs to stop.