Greetings and Thanks All for the Welcome

AspectLogistics

AspectLogistics

Oct 18, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all,

My name is Thayer, and I have two Honda Pioneer 700-2's, a '21 and a '22. These units can generally be found supporting Wildland Fire suppression operations, on a contract with the US Forest Service. But, I'd be lying to you all if I said I didn't sneak in a ride for myself and the pup, when able. Great machines, and Sol (doggo) is a huge fan!

Looking forward to joining this community!

AspectLogistics

AspectLogistics

Oct 18, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. 700-2
Great point! Thanks for catching me there ...
IMG 8343
IMG 0864 Original
IMG 3141

advertisement
AspectLogistics

AspectLogistics

Oct 18, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome, Thayer , from Texas
Pics of doggies always liked. Who is the one pictured?

And, pics of the scenery where you venture into are nice to see.

What do you do with the wildland fire service?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
That’s Sol, all cow dog, rescue from a Wy Reservation. Too smart by half, and as sweet as they come.

I’m a career wildland fire guy, did a bunch of years with various federal agencies, then saw the light and came over to the cooperator side. Now I average five or six assignments a year, and recently started a contracting company, doing logistics support for fire suppression ops. Stay plenty busy.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!